Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Quantum Models order from hell

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Quantum Models order from hell

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 10:48 AM
SpaceCase
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quantum Models order from hell

I know a few folks have had good luck with these folks but not me. I finaly got my order and its been over three weeks. The problem was since they wanted my buisness so bad they never tolds my that half of my order wasnt even in stock. I found this out two weeks after I made the order when I received the partial order. They also would have kept sending a couple of things still on back order and it would have been over a month. They also sent me a paret I didnt order and billed me for it with out asking me. I have a problem with folks who have your credic card number and just bill you whenever they want with out asking you. Tower hobbies all the way now. They wouldnt have given me any of this monkey buisness.
Old 09-23-2003, 01:38 PM
kinahora
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Quantum Models order from hell

E Mail or phone Carla at Quantum-she will help solve all your problems.
Old 09-23-2003, 02:20 PM
glowplug
My Feedback: (1)

I agree with Hal, give them a chance to make it right. I don't think I'm the only one that will tell you that this is a rare occurence. (true, they often don't have things in stock, but they always tell you about it)
Old 09-24-2003, 01:02 AM
Condor

While it is a certainty that every customer service operation, in any business, will run into an occasional glitch, in my experience Quantum has been the best online vendor I've dealt with over the years. They have always been courteous, accurate and forthcoming in what they say, and I've never experienced any delays or delivery problems when dealing with them. They've actually gone as far as ordering stuff I need which they don't actually carry, and pricing it to me at their cost (i.e., zero profit margin) just to act as a one-stop shop and save me the trouble of having to split my order among several vendors.

This is not to say that my experiences are more valid than other people's, but simply to put things into what I consider to be the right perspective.

Juan M. Villaveces
Old 09-24-2003, 03:00 AM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Carla has given me the best support possible. The website needs a current stock status that will be of great help to avoid situations like this. Anyway, Carla always emails me on backordered items and it's up to me how I want the whole order to proceed. I haven't had any problems and the service is great. Just like from a good LHS, only online
Old 10-08-2003, 10:03 PM
Cliffp

Ditto,Ditto,Ditto. I've been dealing with them for 2 years now and they've been great. If you want a treat go to their store, they've got some awsome deals. I've been to a lot of stores that think they're doing you a great service by even being open, but these are nice prople!
Old 10-23-2003, 06:34 AM
Bumstead
My Feedback: (2)

I have had dealings with Quantum for about 2 years and have to say that everyone at Quantum has been a pleasure to do business with. Yeah the website needs a little work, but with the volume that they do, a website "daddy" is very time-consuming and expensive...costs that would be have to be passed on to us, the customers.
I'll take a delay in pictures coming up to see reasonable prices on our toys.