Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

anything model airplane brother hood

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

anything model airplane brother hood

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 08:35 AM
airraptor
My Feedback: (66)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default anything model airplane brother hood

Why are there so many "brotherhoods" on here lol a cub, mustang, OS, JR, DA, glow plug, HS5245, taildragger and so on. so I am starting a anything model airplane brother hood club.... oh wait there is already one called that its RCU...

LOL
Old 02-19-2014, 09:21 AM
da Rock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's all over the forums.

Guess the "brothers" are lonely. Looking for friends.

Long threads like the brotherhood ones really aren't efficient ways to share info. MOF it's the poorest way to collect ideas pertinent to one topic. The posts about one idea are lost in the mishmash. Just an unsorted pile of posts is what you get. Although the "brothers" in most of those threads seem to have had a warm fuzzy feeling adding all those posts.

There is a logical reason to have a forum. It doesn't apply to a thread people think is a forum.
Old 02-20-2014, 04:28 AM
TomCrump

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Here's a Brotherhood that you may enjoy.

Eating them, that is.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	m_DSCF3914.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	1970457  
Old 02-20-2014, 05:23 AM
Stick 40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

another problem is, some don't respond very well. this may be because of the limited number on that thread. Like the YS, there are a lot of people with YS engines but they don't all go to that site.
But if you post a question on YS on "questions and answers" you are told to go to the YS thread ....... That means I can't contact the person with my answer. If we don't get a good answer on one site , we should be able to try else where?????
I don't really have a big problem with this and get help, but I know I am somewhat limited in contacts.

sticks