Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Agm engines

Old 05-24-2014, 03:43 PM
DIVERHERB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Agm engines

It seems that we always hear about the bad service we recieve and most of the time it is justifiable. But we often forget to speal out when we recieve the oposite.
Back in Febuary I purchased a 30cc AGM engine and just recently got it mounted in my Pitts Super Stinker. At the field I could not get it started so I finally gave up and decided to check it out when I got back home. Taking the carb off I discovered that there where no reed valves installed in the engine. I sent an email to AGM that Sunday about the problem thinking they would respond in a few days. I not only recieved an imediate response and apology but they sent a new reed set which I recieved on Tuesday. Thank you Mr Ping for your quick response and be assured I will let everyone know of your great customer support. By the way I got the chance to run the engine today and it really runs great.
Herb King