Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Macchi Veltro or the Blackhorse models Macchi

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Macchi Veltro or the Blackhorse models Macchi

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 11:15 AM
robster1
My Feedback: (37)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Macchi Veltro or the Blackhorse models Macchi

I have made a diligent search to no avail to purchase one of these airframes. You cannot get them anymore from hobby people outta Cal. You CANNOT buy them directly from the Mfg. either.... If anyone has or knows of anyone who has one of these airframes new or used please contact me. I will build a crate if need be to have it shipped. I heard on a movie once" this is America...you can get anything." Not in this case. If anyone has a line to a distributor on this planet as to where I can get one...it would be greatly appreciated by a highly frustrated fellow. Mu last recourse is to scratch build one...and I have just too much on the table right now to start another long term project. Thank you