Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Robart Customer Service

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Robart Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2015, 07:34 PM
tyatch
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Robart Customer Service

Has anyone experienced any issues with Robart? I think their customer service is absolutely terrible. When you call them, you never get a "live" voice. When it asks which department you wish to be connected to, again, never anyone in person answers. I have left countless voicemails with different departments and have emailed them thru their website and never get any responses. When I do finally get someone to answer, they tell me "we'll get right back to you" yet I never hear back. I sent a product in for warrantee service and it took over 6 weeks to get it back and not once during that time was I given an update on its progress or when it would be done. Has anyone else had this problem?
Old 12-29-2015, 04:12 PM
kenh3497

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have no personal experience, but have read a few threads detailing your experience.

Ken
Old 01-04-2016, 06:36 AM
carlgrover

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I've had poor service from them in the past and also some attitude when I talked to someone on the phone.

carl
Old 01-04-2016, 10:31 AM
raptureboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yep, cust service is not what you would expect for a company like this. Also shipping charges are very high.
Old 01-04-2016, 11:19 AM
foodstick

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I have dealt with them on a couple issues which I did by email.. I admit I wasn't in a hurry when I did it..but it seemed they were fairly prompt and courteous.

There is no doubt many businesses would rather not have anyone sitting around answering the phone anymore.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:36 PM
tyatch
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's too bad. I know they have a large share of the market with their products but still, you have to respond to questions and keep your customers happy. There are several others out there that offer similar products like Sierra and Century Jet. Maybe I'll start using them more as a personal protest. thanks.