Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Robart Retracts

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Robart Retracts

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 02:17 PM
sideoftheroad
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Robart Retracts

Which Robart air kit should I get for the TF Beachcraft Bonanza? I was looking at the Large Deluxe Air Control Kit but I don't know if it is more than what I need or even what I need. Looks like they they have 3 or 4 different air kits.

I was going to go with the Robart electric retracts but with Tower Hobbies having their Robart sale I can get both the pneumatic retracts and a air kit for less than $375 and free shipping. I don't know if that is a great deal but seems pretty good to me.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:37 PM
raptureboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Main difference is the size of the air tank and what accessories you want. The instructions from TF should tell you. Get the red valve as it has the most adjustments for speed.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:01 PM
sideoftheroad
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I assum you mean the one in front if the tank. The Variable rate one? I didn't see anything in the manual on which tank to buy so I bought the Large Deluxe VR air kit which includes that valve.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	23
Size:	467.4 KB
ID:	2144901