Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Spektrum DX7s and Flaps

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Spektrum DX7s and Flaps

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 10:14 AM
Bigmiken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum DX7s and Flaps

Hi all I think I need a little help with this,

Ok, I have a Spektrum DX7s bound to a spektrum AR6210 with a satellite installed in my Modelfly Cessna 177 Cardinal with an OS70 surpass up front. The Cessna has two aileron servo's fitted in the wings the right being plugged into the aileron port on the ar6210 and the left into the Aux1 port. I have duel rates dialed in, now with the low rates selected everything works as it should flaperons everything, now with high rates selected and flaperons deployed if I input full left aileron the throttle opens up to full power and right aileron is normal ie: throttle stays where it is set without the flaps deployed all is normal

Any suggestions would very much appreciated

Happy Landings

Big mike
Old 11-12-2016, 06:10 AM
Bigmiken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi All,

A quick update, after much head scratching and a couple of long phone conversations it would seem I am the proud owner of a poorly programmed AR6210. After swapping the old (which is brand new) rx for another, all is now fine and working as it should, happy day's. So now the Cessna can make her maiden when the weather decides to cooperate.

Happy Landings and thanks for looking

Mike