Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

binding ttx650 to txr flyzone models

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

binding ttx650 to txr flyzone models

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 05:42 PM
andrew wisc.
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default binding ttx650 to txr flyzone models

Hello all. having an issue with two different flyzone planes. when i bind my ttx650 to either of them will not fully bind.will flash rapidly at reciever board indicating flight battery low will never go solid red as should. i have used known charged batteries that i know are good.have bound a flyzone transmitter to each model and works fine.is there an issue with with compatability that anyone knows about? The ttx650 binds fine to my other planes with normal slt recievers.hobby services has said it should work and tested with there tranmitter (not sure if was ttx650 and said was fine before they sent me athird plane out.any help appriciated.would like to be able to use this tx with these planes.thanks Andrew
Old 07-31-2017, 12:19 PM
Rodney

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have the 650 and two of the 850's and have never had a bind problem. Do you have access to a second Tactic transmitter so you can see if it binds to it? If so, there may be a problem with your transmitter . I do not know if there is a difference between a flyzone plane and whatever brand receiver they use and a regular SLT Tactic receiver or not. The quickest way to isolate the problem is to substitute first one component and then other if you have access to a second transmitter or receiver. I've never heard of a partial bind, it is either bound or not bound.