Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Weeks Solution X Biplane

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Weeks Solution X Biplane

Old 09-19-2017, 05:44 AM
Mikes145
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weeks Solution X Biplane

I purchased a used biplane, approximately 70-72" wingspan, that I was told may be a Weeks Solution X. It was just the air frame and a few servos so I need to add an engine and fuel system.
Does anyone know what fuel tank should be in there? I'm also thinking of putting a G62 on it for power. Also, if I add a smoke system, what tank would you recommend along with the fuel tank? Thanks for reading.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:23 PM
the Wasp
My Feedback: (1)

Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts

I can't say about the tanks, but I can tell you my friend had a Weeks Solution with the G62 (E Ignition) in it and it flew awesome, his was built from scratch, you can see it in my link..

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...5rb2R5UkFwdEh3

Jim
Old 09-22-2017, 09:13 AM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

You probably need 20-24 oz of fuel in a G62. A lot of that depends on how much flight time you want vs. how much takeoff weight you are willing to deal with. Space may also be a concern.