Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

O.S. 35AX Throttle Lever

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

O.S. 35AX Throttle Lever

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 02:38 PM
Champstarr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O.S. 35AX Throttle Lever

Hello Everyone,

I need a O.S. 35AX throttle lever, after asking Tower, looking around on RCjapan.net, VVRC and O.S. parts listing I have discovered that there is not a separate throttle lever sold for this engine. I would need to be the carb which is around $80. Does anyone know if there is another O.S. engine that uses the same throttle lever as some are sold for certain engines. For example the .40 size O.S. has a throttle lever that is old separately. Please recommend if you know.

Thanks,

- AT
Old 06-26-2018, 06:20 PM
aspeed

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

For $80 I would just buy a Magnum or ASP complete motor. I don't know what those guys are thinking. Well I guess I do know, just raid a motor for parts and charge the whole engine cost for one part. Nevertheless, I have used a servo arm for a throttle arm, and made arms from packing strap sheet metal. It would not be too much trouble to make up something. Even the fancy clamp on types have options.
Old 06-26-2018, 08:23 PM
GREG DOE

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Can you silver solder the old one? I've repaired several that way.If you can't do it, you might find a jeweler who can.
Old 06-26-2018, 08:36 PM
A. J. Clark

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

I found the part number to be 22081408 . Tower has it as order pending . Could get it if you want to wait. The big e has several of tbem.
Old 06-30-2018, 08:24 PM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Would it be too hard to fabricate one?