Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

What replaces the Tactic Anylink 2 transmitter module

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

What replaces the Tactic Anylink 2 transmitter module

Old 09-10-2019, 04:46 AM
born2dive9702

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What replaces the Tactic Anylink 2 transmitter module

Ok Call me old fashioned but I still love the older 72mhz Futaba 9Cap and the 14MZ radios. I have used the Tactic Anylink2 with my older non SLT transmitters and it worked beautifully on my park fliers and on the computer with RF 7.5 and the dongle for wireless flight. I love to fly on the RF simulator in the off season to keep up my skills in the off season.

Now I went to purchase the new Realflight 9, (which to my surprise is only sold as software, or with the tactic radio (shivers...I can not stand the tactic radios cheap and flimsy feeling of those things and I got big hands) you have to purchase the wireless dongle for the computer, not a big deal BUT the anylink2 that connects to the trainer port has been discontinued by all the major hobby companies!

1. So what the F&^k are we supposed to use to connect our older 72 and 2.4 radios that dont have the SLT systems? What are people using for the older 72mhz futaba radios to get the signal to the dongle, I sure as H#%$ dont want to buy another radio just for the SLT connection

2. The only thing i found out on the net that sells anything that looks like the anylink2 is a place called nine eagle shop that sells a item called General Link, looks exactly like the Anylink2, but theirs is out of stock and on back order. Has anyone had any dealings with them?