Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Glow Or no Glow

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Glow Or no Glow

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2003, 10:56 AM
GodBomber!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glow Or no Glow

Ya I have A used thunder tiger 15, It was my grandfathers, He dident tell me what fuel to use in it. Dose it used glow fuel or regular fuel?
Old 10-08-2003, 11:43 AM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Glow Or no Glow

I would run 15 to 20 % fuel with about 20% oil. Brand isn't a huge deal. They all work pretty well. If you haven't run it before, get someone from a club to help you the first time so you don't run it too lean and ruin it. It will help you a lot in the long run.
Old 10-08-2003, 10:47 PM
ronk1
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Glow Or no Glow

It appears you are the same person that ask about gas(glow) or electric. If your thinking of using this engine for your first plane, I think you will be disappointed. In my opinion a 15 size airplane is not a good trainer(bad in wind,ground handling,etc.). Get yourself a 40 size trainer and your first experience will give you a better "feel" of what I'm sure you would like to fly down the road. Get some help though, the do it on your own method can be frustrating!