Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Futaba reciever w/JR transmitter??

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Futaba reciever w/JR transmitter??

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2004, 10:23 AM
spinner11
My Feedback: (37)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba reciever w/JR transmitter??

I have two good Fut. recievers but want to get a JR 8103 and want to get a second opinion about useing the JR Tx with the Fut. Rx. I have talked to Horizon support and they said it would be fine but would just like to hear from someone who has tried this.

Thank you!!!
Old 05-10-2004, 11:40 AM
danny03

Default RE: Futaba receiver w/JR transmitter??

From my understanding They are not compatible. JR's signal is on a Positive Shift and Futaba's signal is a negative shift. I know that the JR8103 IS NOT CAPABLE of transmitting on negative shift. I do not know if the Futaba receiver can be program to receive the positive shift or not. You may want to post in the Futaba support under the radio forum and see if the receivers can be programmed to a different shift.
Old 05-10-2004, 12:22 PM
FHHuber
Banned

Default RE: Futaba receiver w/JR transmitter??

You can not use Futaba RX's with JR transmitters. There is no Futaba (or JR) RX that I know of that is shift selectable.

There are some other brand RX's that can be bought in either Futaba or JR compatible version. There are a couple of RX's on the market that are shift selectable...