Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Super Hots control throws

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Super Hots control throws

Old 06-09-2004, 08:13 AM
transmission_dr
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super Hots control throws

Hi,

I have a Super Hots with a piped YS .60 on it. I don't have any plans info as I picked this up at an auction Tried to fly it on Saturday and it was all over the runway, waaaaaaay too much rudder. I did not measure the wing span, but am guessing it is the 54 inch version, it has Super Hots decals on it.

SOOOOOOOO, before I go there again, does anyone have the suggested starting throws for this thing?

TIA

Jerry
Old 06-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Super Hots control throws

The Hots is supposed to be a extremely maneuverable plane, and was the plane to beat after it was introduced into the fun fly arena. I would think that the throws should go from WOW to Oh My God with lots of exponential.

Cut the rudder down to about 1/2 each way low rate to 1" high rate and adjust from there.