Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

glichting

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 04:10 PM
spud02ie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default glichting

I am having a problem with my servos glitching. I have a fuji 32b installed in my edge 540 and it is giving off a lot of vibration. I did a range check without the engine running and the aerial down and i got full range but with the engine running I only got about 15 feet. this only happens when the engine is runnig at idle once you open the throttle it stops glitching. I learned this the hard way when I was coming In to land I put it back to idle and it started glitching so I quickly opened it and just got it before it was smashed into the ground.
Old 06-16-2004, 04:16 PM
MinnFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: glichting

First make sure you have no metal (Wires or pushrods) that go from the engine atea to the receiver area.

Next, I would wrap some extra foam around the receiver. It could be that at a certain RPM, the receiver is getting just the right vibes to make it go screwy
Old 06-17-2004, 08:56 AM
DadsToysBG
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: glichting

Try moving the radio equipment as far away from the engine as you can. Also using a RF filter JRPA028 onthe the throttle lead may help. Dennis