Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Thanks RCU

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2004, 05:12 PM
ram3500-RCU
My Feedback: (221)

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Thanks RCU

I wasn't sure where to put this so here it is.

I wanted to say how much i enjoy this site and the service it provides to us in the hobby. I have been able to learn much from all the info we have to explore and really feel still like I have just begun to tap into it. I am having very good experiances in the marketplace both buying and selling as well. For example, I just sold a giant scale plane to someone three states away that soloed the full scale type years ago and has always wanted just such a model. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. I almost feel like a match maker! How would we have pulled that off without you RCU! I know this may sound a little corny to some, but i am passionate about this site and hope that all in this hobby find their way to it and can enjoy it as i do. Nothing is perfect, and i know you're always trying to make it even better for us, but let me say that from where i sit, you've hit a lot more home runs than foul balls!

How do the rest of you feel?
Old 06-19-2004, 05:48 PM
DBCherry
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Thanks RCU

I agree whole heartedly. While I don't use the Marketplace much (have bought a couple of things), the RCU forums are the best there is.

I've learned a lot over the past nine years by immersing myself in this hobby, and have tried to help new guys learn what others have taught me. There was no RCU when I started, so local flyers and magazines were my "teachers". I think that having so much at the tips of your fingers is great!
Dennis-
Old 06-19-2004, 07:02 PM
Stein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think this site is great I have learned so much from here. I have been flying for 15 years so I hope I can have some helpful input into this site as-well.

Brian
Old 06-19-2004, 07:35 PM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You guys are right on track. I look forward to opening my email to see who responded every morning.