Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Anyone remember the Goldberg Vector trainer?

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Anyone remember the Goldberg Vector trainer?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2004, 12:09 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Anyone remember the Goldberg Vector trainer?

Granted, it was an ARC and not a real kit, but it's age (late 80's) makes me think more people in this forum will remember it than those in the ARF forum. It also had a little more work involved than the ARF's. Anyway, I'm semi-actively looking for one that has not yet been started. I remember that the model was also offered by another manuf under a different name, but cannot remember who it was. If anyone knows where one might be, I'd appreciate if you could pass the info along. I remember the model as being a fun knock around type model and wouldn't mind having another.

Thanks in advance,
John
Old 06-21-2004, 06:22 AM
s. wallace
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone remember the Goldberg Vector trainer?

We had 3 or 4 of those flying back when they came out- well built , rugged & geat flyers. Not sure why they didn't last long~ they were not that expensive either as I recall. Must not of sold well, we were waiting to see if Goldberg would come out with more advanced models in that style but never did.

ARC models make sense to me so that they can be finished as you want, and not have them all identical.

Scott