Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

I am Getting tiered of waiting!

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

I am Getting tiered of waiting!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2002, 11:33 PM
Cougar-RCU
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am Getting tiered of waiting!

I have been trying to get WHITE LUSTERKOTE for about 3 weeks now.. Its all stuck in Reno NV.. Nope not gunna pay 7.99 to have it shipped from there... anyways my Q is Can I just use my White primer (lusterkote) then use clear coat over that? would it look about the same as the white gloss? thanks,
Jeff
Old 07-20-2002, 12:37 PM
BingoFlyer

Jeff'

I don't think you would like the results of a clear coat over white primer. Don't you have a local hobby shop? You might have to pay a little more but you would not have to pay shipping.
Old 07-20-2002, 12:58 PM
Cougar-RCU
My Feedback: (2)

Yep I have two Hobby Shops. they Both have been out for over a month now on back order.. there is a problem with getting the white,, I have been in contact with Tower and Great planes on this matter,, its a real mess.. SO if folks have WHITE hang on to it! *LOL* Looks like I will have to pay 15 bucks for white with shipping charges (out of Reno NV)if this doesnt get fixed soon!
Jeff