Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

How much is this all worth?

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

How much is this all worth?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 03:59 PM
GT-Power
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much is this all worth?

Well i need to sell some things to pay for some tools i need to buy:

i have:

1-big stick 60 with a Thunder Tiger GP .60 stuffed in there
1 Big stick .40 wit ha O.S. Max in there (broke tail ready to put new one in) with extra wing
1 Hobbico superstar-no equipment but all linkages etc still there.
All plans are in good condtion except the 2 problems i noted out
have 4 Rx battery packs which are all good and 1 extra
gentle lady with a broken servo mount. comes with a cox .049 and mount onto it.
flight box with all equipment (prop balancer,fuel pump,hobbico premium TX charger and RX discharger and each set of radios have there own charger,buddy cord one set of radios are on 51 and the other a 46,prop RPM gauge extra monokote hanfar 9 pro-seal 2 iron,extra wheels linkages servos,spinners,linkages,extra servo wire and everything else you need to work on a plane and keep it in the air)
All have airtronics VG 400 and 91402 ( i think) servos in them.
and a duratrax Maximum Monster truck RTR with a JR Tx (python and a futuaba stick Tx) and a JR RX with glow plug igniter batteries (all you need i fuel i have enough extra parts to build another truck)
Rc10GT parts lot with many many many aftermarket parts includes a Jr Xr2 radio system and a custom painted body.
how much is this all worth roughly?
Old 09-15-2004, 04:01 PM
GT-Power
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: How much is this all worth?

i think it might be worth about 1,500 total. is this about how much i should see out of it on ebay?
Old 09-16-2004, 09:00 AM
BigSkyRCFlyer
My Feedback: (36)

Default RE: How much is this all worth?

Depends on where you sell it, might go for more or less. I'd try to find some local person or club member Looking for RC Stuff or to start out in RC- to buy the whole lot. You could always put an ad on here, or do the Ebay route. I have sold quite a bit on Ebay and you will find it hard to ship "Built" planes, and other "large" items-Shipping Kills you and the buyer. But all the smaller stuff would go. But remember people are -In General- "cheap" on ebay. LOL You will take a loss unless you have a rare OOP item, or NIB and break even. Good Luck.