Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Enya .53-4C

Old 09-18-2004, 06:31 PM
kegjeg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enya .53-4C

Hi everyone, I just bought a used .53-4C and it did not come with a manual.I was wondering, does anyone have an electronic copy that they could e-mail me or any other suggestions to where that I could find one? I tried the website download page, but they do not offer any downloadable manuals and I also e-mailed enya but did not get a response. Please help

Thanks Nate
Old 09-19-2004, 09:42 AM
Doug D.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Enya .53-4C

Wonderful little engine. If I can find my copy of the manual I'll email a copy of it to you.
Since you got a used one, look it over carefully for wear and any damage. Parts are still available from MRC. But responses from there web site are slow in coming. Your better off trying to call them on the phone.
Old 10-29-2005, 03:19 PM
djustman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Enya .53-4C

Doug... I am also looking for the same manual. We're you able to dig up a copy for kegjeg?

Thanks,

DJ