Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Weak landing gear on my sukhoi

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Weak landing gear on my sukhoi

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 10:00 AM
mr. orange

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weak landing gear on my sukhoi

I recently flew my kyosho sukhoi for the first time its a great flying plane no problem at all except for the landing gear. It seems to be a little on the weak side. After just 4 or 5 flights Ive already had the bend the landing gear back to its regular form 2 times. Does anyone know of a good replacement gear I can use or something I can do the remedy the problem? Thanks for any input.
Old 04-15-2005, 10:51 PM
klahowya41

Default RE: Weak landing gear on my sukhoi

I had a .46 sized craft with the same prob. I found a fiberglass gear set up that weighed nearly the same and it worked like a dream! I now have the same prob. with a 1/4 scale Extra 300. Four flights and the gear is "retracting". I'm looking for the same fix or maybe a carbon fiber fix. Still looking.
Old 04-19-2005, 09:00 PM
klahowya41

Default RE: Weak landing gear on my sukhoi

Check out the web site for Chief aircraft inc. They have a bunch of after market gear sets for lots of differant aircraft. Alum. and carbon fiber. I have delt with these folks while setting up their display at a hobby expo in Puyalup WA. They are a great bunch of guys to work with.