Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Aviation Design F-16 Flight Set-up

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Aviation Design F-16 Flight Set-up

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 04:53 PM
KJ-66
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aviation Design F-16 Flight Set-up

Can anyone help me with the flight set-up on my AD F-16? I have fitted aelerons onto the wings and intend to use the stabs,as an elevator. i.e not using the stabs as tailerons. The aelerons are very small in size and I`m not sure if they will be very effective at low air speeds. I could use these aelerons as flaps to slow her down,but then I will have to use the "taileron set-up".

Is the C of G position,which is shown on the plans,in the correct place? What length of runway does this model need for especially the landings? Our runway at our field is about 300 feet and tarred as well. My home built turbine produces 130 N thrust and I`m sure that this will be sufficient power for it.

I will really appreciate it,if you owners out there,who have got the AD F-16,can give me some advice.

Regards
Craig