Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

"How To" videos

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

"How To" videos

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 07:24 AM
sugarfoot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "How To" videos

Does anyone know of a place that sells "How To" videos on installing a Robart Air Kit and Pneumatic Retracts? Also, any on installing smoke systems?
Those air kits and retracts are very expensive and I don't always comprehend those written instructions that easily. (I seem so screw up just building kits because I didn't read the instuctions correctly. Duh)
One hates to invest a lot of money only to find out that one can't figure out how to install the equipment correctly.
I know that companies are always making videos of aircraft flying, but sure would like to see them make some "How To" videos and put them out there on the market.
Now I'm sure that this may seem easy to do, to those who have done it, but I have NEVER these installations done and prefer to watch how it is done as opposed to just reading on how it should be done. Any help would most certainly be appreciated.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:58 AM
mirwin
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: "How To" videos

I have a pretty good video on air retract installation. Shoot me your email address, and I'll email it to you.

Mike