Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Help Identify plane??

Old 11-15-2005, 04:32 PM
crimson_moon81
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Help Identify plane??

Looking for someone who knows a LOT about RC planes (gas powered). I need to put a value on the one I have. It's my husband's- this is his account. If you think you could help me (I can e-mail pictures to you), please e-mail me at black_aria_69@yahoo.com. DO NOT RESPOND HERE! This is my husband's account. I am not selling- only placing a value. Thanks!
Old 11-15-2005, 11:08 PM
sebo

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Help Identify plane??

It won't be very much. I went through a divorce and found out that what I thought was about $5,000 worth of R/C stuff came out to a value of about $250.00 when appraised by a court appointed appraiser. I was disappointed but happy at the same time. Used stuff has no appreciable value. Spare parts and stuff like radios have a greatly diminishing value also. Just like a car. $22,000 on the lot, drive it off the lot and $15,000 is the price. Keep it a year and it loses even more. Now, if you have a qualified buyer interested, it may be of an appreciable value to that buyer.