Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

One-Way fuel valve

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

One-Way fuel valve

Old 01-31-2006, 03:17 PM
UKflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One-Way fuel valve

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a one-way glow fuel valve for an aerobatic plane.
As I understand it I need one for the fuel setup of an OS Hanno Special (pumper) to allow air back into the tank as the fuel is used
Old 02-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: One-Way fuel valve

I'm not positive, but I think Sullivan makes or markets one. Another source could be Central Hobbies. They are a major source of products for pattern flyers.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:16 AM
d_bodary
My Feedback: (85)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: One-Way fuel valve

on my os 140rx i just leave the vent line open. i use a piece of fuel line and wrap it around so fuel will not leak out when inverted etc. If you want to use a check valve. use the Fourmost check valve. See tower hobbies for the description. A YS checkvalve may or may not work depending how lucky you are. it has a much tighter spring and sometimes will not allow enough air to enter. That's why i used to use the fourmost one. Now i just put the loop of fuel line from the vent and make a loop around the tank and exit it from the side of the plane.