Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Graupner MC-19 + Buddy Box???????

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Graupner MC-19 + Buddy Box???????

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 11:57 AM
p51delta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Graupner MC-19 + Buddy Box???????

Hello, I have 2 years of intensive R/C training behind me and fly ok. I did all the trial and error alone without help.(That was the most expensive way to go since I trashed several planes.) Anyway my uncle flies too but not very good. We decided to buy a instructor-pupil cable to connect both of our MC-19's so he can train with me. Graupner has two systems order #3290 with complete transfer of control only.(which we have) or the #3289 which can transfer single tasks like only elevator for example. In my hand book for the MC-19 they have a diagram for # 3289 which explains wiring and switch connections to get it set up. The is no diagram for our #3290. I went to the graupner website and found a pdf file handbook for our #3290 and it doesn't work. Even my hobby dealer couldn't remember where to plug in the different wires since it was over a year ago since he did his TX. Has anyone done this setup before that can help me? By the way the pupil side of the set-up is understood. I just need to know where to plug all the wires on the instructor side.
Thanks,
Mike