Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

What happened to Falcon Trading Company?

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

What happened to Falcon Trading Company?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 08:29 AM
rewired

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What happened to Falcon Trading Company?

[]Does anyone know how to get in touch with them? Their link doesn't work anymore, www.Falcon-Trading.com, and I've tried their phone number 1-800-591-2896, nothing but a busy signal for the last few weeks. I got a Midwest Aerobat arf from them direct a few months back, and it's a great plane. I like it enough that I wanted to buy a second one!
Couldn't beat the price for it, $89.95 plus shipping. If they changed their web address I can't find it. Hobby Horse has them available, but we're talking about a big jump in price. Midwest's own website doesn't show the Aerobat.

Thanks, Roger
Old 05-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Campy
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What happened to Falcon Trading Company?

Last I heard they went belly up.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:30 PM
red head

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Falcon didn't go belly up !! Midwest just sold out that part of the company at the first of the year, not to anyone, just sold all the stock. If you want an Aerobat and know where to get one you better get it as they probably won't be made any more, and that's a shame as it's one super plane, I'm glad I have 2 of them. ENJOY !!! RED
Old 05-04-2006, 07:58 PM
d_bodary
My Feedback: (85)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Falcon is now distrubeted by someone else i saw an advertisement in the brand new Model Airplane News magazine. Don't have it with me at the moment but it is in there.

Dennis
Old 05-05-2006, 07:03 AM
rewired

Thanks for the replies. www.hobbyhorse.com has them available, but what a jump in price-almost double what I paid for the first one a few months ago. Might just have to shell out the extra $$. The plane is a blast to fly with a 46ax.
Dennis--I'll have to check the new Model Airplane News, I have it but haven't had a chance to read it yet.

Thanks all, Roger
Old 05-07-2006, 10:15 PM
cub driver
My Feedback: (47)

If you are still interested in getting an Aerobat, contact AC Supply in St. Charles, MO (1-800-536-0238). I got their number from Midwest end-March when I was trying to buy another Aerobat to have as a backup to the one I've been flying for the past year. AC (also known as MIDCO) apparently bought the remaining stock of Falcon ARFs from Midwest. They had about 30 Aerobats in stock for $79.99 plus shipping at the end of March. At that price, I bought 2 of them just to have for the future if (when) the one I bought last year bites the dust. Sounds like when they're gone, they're gone. Too bad, as this is a really nice flying airplane. It has been one of my favorite sport planes for the past year...I made a few mods to mine...taildragger with steerable tailwheel and bolt on wing. Powered by an OS 70 Surpass which is plenty of power. I need that engine for another project, so I'm going to replace it in the Aerobat with an OS 46AX. Let me know how you make out. Good luck.

Bob