Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Goldberg Sukhoi 120 Help

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Goldberg Sukhoi 120 Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 12:21 AM
RCFAN2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goldberg Sukhoi 120 Help

Just bought this (like new)Goldberg sukhoi 120 used and flew it today. In slow flying turns the tail sinks and when landing Its not very stable . but when I fly at high speeds its very solid and tracks good. I noticed there is'nt any extra wait up front with the GMS 120, Should there be? Is the tail to heavy? If so how much wait is acceptable in the nose? Thanks in advance for any help. Greg
Old 07-16-2006, 06:07 AM
alan0899

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Goldberg Sukhoi 120 Help

G'day Mate,
First off, Sukhoi's don't like flying too slow, second, it sounds like you are trying to land too slow, keep some speed when landing, & try again. you can tell if it is tail heavy, by flying inverted, & see how much down elevator you need to keep it level, at full power, if it climbs when inverted it is definately tail heavy, if you only need a small amount of down it is OK.