Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

I was just censored in the buy & sell section

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

I was just censored in the buy & sell section

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 12:18 AM
Triple-A
My Feedback: (93)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I was just censored in the buy & sell section

For using the E word as in E/B/A/Y I was not selling anything just made a suggestion to a seller. That blow's me away. I thought at first I made a typo so I corrected it with a follow up post and low and behold the dirty little word was replaced with RCU. So much for the Red White and Blue and the Bill of Rights whatever they use to stand for??????????????????
Bob Whan
Old 07-17-2006, 12:25 AM
drunkenbushman

Default RE: I was just censored in the buy & sell section

Have you maybe read through the forums posting guidelines to make sure they have already asked people not to use that word, or refer to that site?

Considering its the buy and sell forum they prolly wanna keep as many customers and vendors using it and not Ebay. Otherwise theres no point having it.
ORIGINAL: Triple-A

For using the E word as in E/B/A/Y I was not selling anything just made a suggestion to a seller. That blow's me away. I thought at first I made a typo so I corrected it with a follow up post and low and behold the dirty little word was replaced with RCU. So much for the Red White and Blue and the Bill of Rights whatever they use to stand for??????????????????
Bob Whan
Old 07-17-2006, 01:13 AM
Triple-A
My Feedback: (93)

Point taken. A rant every once in a while is good for the lowering blood pressure, right or wrong steam must be released. And no I didn't read the forums guidelines. That I regret. [&o]
BW
Old 07-17-2006, 09:17 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

The people that run RCU give a pretty wide lattitude but they are hosting this on their private servers for our use and enjoyment. In short its their sandbox so we play by their rules, no first ammendment issues apply.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:17 PM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

BarracudaHockey has hit the nail right on the head. This site is privatly owned and the owners have made the rules that keep this site running as well as it does. The moderators just make sure that the rules are followed in the discussion forums and in the Market Place certain words and or phrase's are automatically removed. If you have any question's please feel free to contact me or any other moderator. Thanks and Good Luck, Dave