Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Sky Cutter V2

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 02:03 PM
superman65355

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sky Cutter V2

I have a flying thingz Sky Cutter V2 it says 40-46 size motor in the kit instructions I put a .46 evo on it and it seems like it just does not have enough power. Does anyone else have one of these that migh point me in the direction of a motor size better suited for this plane?
Old 08-28-2009, 01:52 PM
davidgeorge212

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sky Cutter V2

I had that same problem. I started my lawnmower off on an OS 70 Surpass and thought it was not enough. So I considered a saito 91 but I just went striagit to a saito 100. Even with a saito 100 on it, It still didnt seem like it had enough powere to do much of anything to me at least. I believe that it needed every bit of that saito 100, the only downside is that the 100 rips the whole plane apart. Each landing I have with it loosens up more stuff and long story short I cant fly mine anymore becuse the handle is broken off in the foam, the mower deck is coming unglued and the bals fuselage box is coming loose at the seams. I have thought about beefing up the mower handle but dont know how just yet.

david