Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Need product name and where to buy


Old 10-29-2006, 10:35 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
My Feedback: (1)
Campy's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Baltic, CT
Posts: 3,613
My Gallery
My Models
My Feedback
Default Need product name and where to buy

Awhile back I remember reading a review on a "protector" you applied to your hands before working with CA. It was applied like the "liquid glove" that auto mechanics use. It prevented the CA from adhering to your hands/fingers, but also did not leave any residue on the wood/parts you were handling.

Anyone know the name of this and where I can get it ?

Campy is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service