Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Tiger Shark .39 ABC

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Tiger Shark .39 ABC

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 07:43 PM
Blitzz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tiger Shark .39 ABC

I bought this engine off of ebay brand new never used. I broke this engine in according to specs and used the required props but for some reason I only got about 20 tanks of gas through the engine adn then the bearing went. I looked the web over and over again but could not find adn websites carrying parts for these engines. I want to get this engine back up because it was one of the best running engines I ever had. Does anyone know where I can get a set of Crank Bearings for this plane. I have tryed Boca Bearings and a few others they do not know of the manufactuer. I am going to try adn measure the bearing dimensions also. It would help a lot if anyone knew the dimensions for these bearings. Thanks

Blitzz