Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Awesome 182 Cessna

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Awesome 182 Cessna

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2003, 04:09 AM
kingtight
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome 182 Cessna

Hey dany-mair the 182 pics are sooooo beautiful.tell me! is this kit simple and easy to build for a first time kit builder,are the instructions clear.I ve put togrther ARFS but never a kit,but Im so impresed by this 182,Im hot up to purchase one nowwwwwwwwww,Did you paint or used film to cover?If you did use paint which type did you use,very exicted to know.
Old 02-14-2003, 01:29 PM
dany_maia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome 182 Cessna

Hi.
First sorry for taking so long to answer you but I have only seen this post today.
Thanks a lot for your oppinion. This is a simple kit to built but it takes a lot of time and work. It is a beautiful plane that worth the effort. The instructions are great. I painted mine with the real cars painting technic. With the same primer for acrylic paint first and acrylic paint. It looks a lot more real painted than covered.
Also I made rivets on it and a lot scale details in the surface, and all this you can see at:
www.pbase.com/danielmaia
I updated it with new photos a week ago.
Any questions donīt exitate to ask.

Thanks a lot:
Daniel Maia