Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

What plane?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 03:06 PM
mycarisaser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What plane?

Hi I got a hobbyzone super cub and also got the 8 cell batteries for more speed(still not fast enough). I have only had this plane for about a week(this is my first). Well I can fly this plane very well now in up to 18mph winds(anything more than that it gets blown out of the sky). I have not crashed it yet and I can hover it, loop it, and fly it upside down and a few other cool things. I want to get a plane thats 4 channel instead of the 3 I got now and I would like to have it with a brushless motor and lipo batteries. I still need it to be easy to fly like the cessna that I have now but i want more speed, runtime, and and the ability to do some more tricks as my skill level improves. So any suggestions would help out greatly(would also like to still have landing gear). Thanks Matt
Old 06-09-2007, 07:01 PM
mycarisaser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What plane?

Any sugestions anyone[&:]