Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

I want a Video Camera

Old 06-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Sergio M
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default I want a Video Camera

Hello,

Guy's I am looking for an on board video camera system that I can use on nearly or on all my airplanes. I have seen a couple web sites only to end up more confused or someone trying to over sell me something. My current fleet consist of a couple of electrics like the SE 5A from GP up to a gasoline powered 30 % pitts. I have seen some really cool videos on these on board camera but I cant find or know what system is a better buy or easy to use. If any body can help I would greatly appreciate it. System does not have to be expensive however I do not want to go with something really cheap either. I would like to enjoy and understand the video pnce taken Thanks in advance

Sergio
Old 06-18-2007, 09:16 AM
spiral_72

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: I want a Video Camera

Buy a CVS disposible camcorder. Do a serach for CVS and hack. and make the mods.

You'll have about $35 in a cam that takes 640x480 res videos with sound..... and is portable.

[8D]
Old 06-19-2007, 01:29 PM
bigchap

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: I want a Video Camera

check this out from robotbirds.com here in the u.k.
FlyCamOne -Onboard Video Camera

To continue the flow of new "fun items", we like to introduce an easy and enjoyable way to try out aerial video photography. If you ever wondered what your model pilot's view would be like now you can with the FlyCamOne. There are many small cameras available which can be used but the FlyCamOne has some distinct features which make it the perfect device for video photography.
* 1 - Light Weight - only 24gm can be lifted by small indoor heli.
* 2 - SD card slot for expanding memory, Long recordings are possible. up to hour on 1gb card at full 30fps.
* 3 - Standard file format plays in Windows Media, no messy propriety formats to convert.
* 4 - USB interface transfer - Just plug and download your video.
* 5 - Not just for flying, can be used as a camcorder, still camera, and sound recorder.
* 6 - A periscope/mount is included. This allows a choice of view -below or forwards.

Software is available to enable use as a WebCam - optional USB extention lead available.
Buy the FlycamOne and discover another dimension to the the great hobby of Model Flying.

The Flycam is also suitable for other applications - Kite Flying Cam, Model Cars, Boats & Railway Cam, Skate Boards and Ski Cam, Para/Hang Gliders Helmet Cam, and dare we say it Spy Cam.

Stocks now in - goods back ordered out by 17 June