Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

looking for old Goldberg Ranger 42 instruction sheet

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

looking for old Goldberg Ranger 42 instruction sheet

Old 06-25-2007, 11:56 AM
carddfann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for old Goldberg Ranger 42 instruction sheet

Hi,
I'm new to RC Universe. What a neat site! Anyway, I bought a almost mint in box vintage Goldberg Ranger 42 foam arf in an estate sale. Everything is there except two things (why its almost mint), the decals and plans (assembly sheet) for assembly with glow engine installation. It does, however, have instructions for electric conversion which I think is interesting for a model this old, but its not the main plan sheet. I'm not holding my breath for anyone who has an old decal sheet, but does anyone out there have the old plans tucked away somewhere? I would like to see if we can work something out where I can get a full size copy. I used to have a Ranger 42 a long time ago and know it came with a fold out plan sheet that illustrated assembly, options, and a full size cutaway view of the fuselage.

Thanks,
Gary
Old 06-26-2007, 03:34 PM
Rod Bender

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: looking for old Goldberg Ranger 42 instruction sheet

Gary,

I just sold a new Ranger 42 on Ebay to a guy not more than 3 months ago. I also talked to some guy at Carl Goldberg models, and I bet you could get a copy, or be able to download some from him. Try to contact Goldberg, and if you don't get anywhere, pm me and I will try to dig up his contact info. I specifically contacted him about the Ranger 42. Not at home so I don't have the info in front of me ............... Greg