Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

O.S. .75 AX RINGED TWO-STROKE RINGED??

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

O.S. .75 AX RINGED TWO-STROKE RINGED??

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Groundskeeper3404

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O.S. .75 AX RINGED TWO-STROKE RINGED??

O.S. just released the .75 AX Ringed Two-Stroke. The O.S. Site claims the .75 AX is Ringed with an ABL liner. Tower Hobbies claims Ringed, an ABL liner, and or further down in the tech notes an ABC. Do they use a ringed piston with an ABL?? This engine is new to the market and not much info is available. I need to know if it is truly a ringed piston as I would like to purchase one before the Tower Hobby $30.00 Discount runs out at the end of the month. I intend to install it in a vintage Bridi Kaos 60 after I get the kit assembled. Also would anyone have any input as to what they think of this choice of engine for this plane. I was looking at an FS-91 Surpass II also, mainly for the sound, but this .75 sounds like it would produce more power if I need it. Thanks Groundskeeper3404
Old 06-28-2007, 09:54 PM
TimC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: O.S. .75 AX RINGED TWO-STROKE RINGED??

Groundskeeper3404, I just read the tech notes and couldn't find anything about a ring mentioned. Maybe I missed it.