Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

T-28 Trojan?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 11:18 AM
tazzzz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default T-28 Trojan?

Did you see the review in Model Airplane News on the BH Models T-28 Trojan? Sounds like a pretty neat aircraft,,,,,does anyone own one? Tell me what you think.

JIM
Old 11-24-2008, 08:14 PM
WYDAH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: T-28 Trojan?

Hi Jim,

Just purchased one a couple of weeks ago. It seems to be very well built and nice quality for the relatively cheap price of $139. It will be awhile before I get around to assembling it though. Here is a link to another persons write up on the plane [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7580738/tm.htm]BH Models T-28 Trojan[/link]

Later.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:24 PM
Delta3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi tazzz,

There are two versions of this plane one is designed for a 91 four stroke and there is a smaller version that takes something like a 45 four stroke. I have built both planes. They were both relatively easy to construct but had their little differences. This is a great plane to build and fly but a couple of things you need to be aware of:

If you have the large one it would be overpowered with a 91FS. Never flew mine above half throttle. Could fly easily with a 70FS in the front. Be carefull when handling the wing. The Balsa under the leading edge and the covering is pretty soft so handle it carefully. Both versions of the plane fly well at half throttle, any more or any less and they tend to fly like a pig. I lost my big Trojan a few months ago but have another under the bed to build over Christmas. They are a great plane to build and fly and a show stopper at the field. You will get a lot of pleasure from this aircraft.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:26 PM
JimO
My Feedback: (7)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tazzz, There is a long running thread in the ARF heading about the airplane Here is the linkwww.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7580738/tm.htm

There are a number of us that have this plane and it is a great flier. Have a look and enjoy

JimO