Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

pull pull rudder

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

pull pull rudder

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 09:39 PM
joseph185

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pull pull rudder

On a pull pull rudder setup on a 50cc edge 540 exactly what is used for the cable exits. Is there a guide or something that the cable passes through when exiting the fuselage . A picture of this process would be great if anyone has one. Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2007, 09:46 PM
Gringo Flyer
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: pull pull rudder

You can use pushrod exit guides that are available. However I just cut a thin opening in the side of the fuse. A dremel cut off wheel does fine. The cable needs very little room and even with a small opening you dont have to worry about the cable rubbing the fuse.

You could also use nyrod as an exit. I havent used it as an exit but I have used it to make a slight correction when I didnt have a straight shot from servo to control surface

You can see some pics of this in my Epsilon build http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_35...epsilon/tm.htm