Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

4-channel trainer?

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

4-channel trainer?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 10:58 AM
enkaarob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4-channel trainer?

He guys. Right now i have a hz super cub and have been fly it successfully for about four. I think i am ready to advance to a four channel plane and just curious as to other person''s opinions. I have listed in the beginners forum but didnt get much output for people i hope to get more in the Q & A forum. I want a plane that is still foam and is also electric. i have looked into a Park Zone T-28 Trojan and it seems to be a well built plane. Im not ready to build my own and i dont have any radio gear. Hope to hear from some people soon! thanks guys!
Old 04-14-2008, 05:54 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: 4-channel trainer?

The reason you didn''t get much response in the Beginner''s forum is because of the way you worded your question. You question was aimed more at opinions on the two planes you listed and not so much looking at what else was available. But regardless of that, the Beginner''s forum is the proper place to ask this question and will be where will receive the best answers to your question. I suggest that you re-ask your question with a little broader guidelines and you may be suprised at the answers you get.

As this forum is not the proper place for this question I am locking this thread here and do suggest that you re-ask your question in the Beginner''s forum

Ken