Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

would like to

Old 04-25-2008, 05:03 PM
Harlan
My Feedback: (107)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default would like to

I would like to search the "Buy and Sell" area locally (within 50 miles of my zip code) for airplane related RC items only. It appears that I cannot do that without getting listings for cars, boats and other things I'm not interested in. What am I missing here or am I asking for too much from the search function?

Harlan
Old 04-25-2008, 07:38 PM
Jester241

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: would like to

Under the "Buy & Sell" tab up top there,click on the "Find Ads" heading and when the screen pops up......click on the "Airplanes" listing and on the next screen there is some "Airplane Garage Sale" listings,"Accessories" and some other stuff. Or instead of clicking the "Airplanes" listing,you can click on "Engines and motors" and stuff.

I've never had much luck finding anything that interests me personally because of all the big priced planes and all the "New" stuff that you cant ever seem to filter out. I'm always on the lookout for common planes that are cheap and need some fixins or something. Wish there was an easy to use,kinda smaller place we could talk about buying,selling,or trading our average joe planes and stuff without being bombarded by the "sales" people. Like a "YARD SALE for cheapskates" forum,lol.....thats me!

Old 04-25-2008, 08:36 PM
airbusdrvr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: would like to

Go to RC Classifieds, then click on Advanced Search. The select your zip and select radius of your zip.