Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Hited Futaba trainer cord question

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Hited Futaba trainer cord question

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Top_Gunn
My Feedback: (6)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Hited Futaba trainer cord question

Can I use a Hitec radio with a Futaba trainer cord and futaba dummy radio if the dummy has its battery and crystal removed? I understand that this combination can cause problems if the dummy has a battery and/or crystal my question is whether removing both of them makes it safe.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Stick 40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hited Futaba trainer cord question

Hi,
we are using a Futaba Master with a Hitec slave and Hitec said to use the Hitec PN 58310 cord. Send Hitec a email and ask if it works the other way around? The trainer cord set up they are using at the field I am at has the slave bat. out and the Ant out. They are both Futaba.
I looked at the elect. print out and both are wired the same , the way I look at it.

Go to "Questions and answers" and look up this, I posted this question (trainer cord) and got some good advice.
let me know what you find out on your setup??????

I went back and posted another question and brought my question up front. I also asked about switching the Master and slave.