Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Device for transporting airplanes to the field site

Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Device for transporting airplanes to the field site


Old 05-09-2003, 09:50 AM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
My Feedback: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Statesville, NC
Posts: 23
My Gallery
My Models
My Feedback
Default Device for transporting airplanes to the field site

Many years ago I bought, from Tower Hobbies, a handy carrier for airplanes. It was very simple. Two sides made of heavy duty plastic (dark gray) with special wide notches formed in each side connected by several (four I think) black plastic tubes about an inch wide. The thing was designed so that the fuselage sat in the middle on top, with side notches/slots to hold a wing. The whole thing was balanced so it was carried by a rope handle attached to the two sides. YOu put the plane and wing in the carrier, picked it up by the rope handle and it was balance so that it was a very safe and handy way to transport and plane to the field and then pick up everything and carry it to your site. The thing sold for about $20 I think.
Anyone seen these lately. I can't find them anywhere.
Any help is appreciated!
Waterman is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service