Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Parkzone MUstang Question!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Parkzone MUstang Question!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 11:16 AM
andrewbradford_6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parkzone MUstang Question!!!!!!!!!!

hey everyone, i just joined here today with the intentions of somehow asking around to see if there is anyway i could change my mustang from parkzone's radio gear, i have one of those lasertech4 transmitters and a 7ch reciever. I hada a nasty crash with the plane yesterday and i am hoping to see if anyone could give me some help around here to change the gear out.\

Thanks for reading
Old 06-08-2008, 12:20 PM
broke_n_bummin

Default RE: Parkzone MUstang Question!!!!!!!!!!

In that case, you'll just need another ESC. The only bad thing about it all is like I said before ... their ESC and receiver is an integrated system. installing the components separately could cause a weight problem. Foamies are really touchy when it comes to weight.
Old 06-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Stick 40

Default RE: Parkzone MUstang Question!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

are you just getting into flying?????? If so that may not be the best for learning. I have that plane and its fun to fly, but just a little hard to fly.

I would like to change mine over also. I plan to change out the servos with two micros for a micro rx and get a esc to plug into a micro rx. I was told not to hop up the motor as the wing won't take more power. I think I can beef up the wing and do it anyway, will have to look at it. I would like to know how you come out with it.