Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

futaba 6 transmiter question

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

futaba 6 transmiter question

Old 08-10-2008, 05:58 AM
aco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default futaba 6 transmiter question

hello,

i have a futaba t6xh transmiter and i use it to control 3 different RC airplanes.
3 days ago i tried to switch the model number at the transmiter so i could control a different airplane but it is stuck on model number 2.
i do the same actions that i did before but it wont change (selecting the model number and holding at the same time 2 buttons that when pressed together should be "data input", when im standing on "set" ) the number of the model is changing but when i turn off the transmiter and then turn it on it will get back to model 2.

it worked before and i dont know what happaned. the batt is ok and the transmiter didnt fall or damaged.

if someone can help me i would appreciate it alot.
thank you and have a good week.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:35 AM
sean444

Default RE: futaba 6 transmiter question

ACO
I have the same transmitter and this is a quote from the manul.

1. Press the mode button until MODL appears on the menu.

2. Select the desired model number by pressing the +or - keys. At this time the selected model number will blink on and off.

3. Press the CURSOR key, and the word SET? appears blinking on and off in the display.

4. Press both the + and - keys at the same time. A beep-beep sound indicates that the selected memory is now the active one.

This is the Futaba web site and you can down load the manual there. http://www.futaba-rc.com/

I hope this helps.
Sean
Old 08-11-2008, 06:33 AM
aco

Default RE: futaba 6 transmiter question

thank you,

but i have the manual and i tried it and i also tried to reset the transmiter but it doesnt work it always come back to the same status when i turn it off and on again.
i know how to switch models, i did it a lot of times before but suddenly it stopped working. ill try to talk with the store that sold me the transmiter.

thanks anyway