Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

PZ radio Glitch

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

PZ radio Glitch

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 08:39 AM
eddieA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PZ radio Glitch

i just puchased a parkzone Trojan yesterday sent it up for its first flight, the plane flew really well except for every minute or so I would get a pretty good glitch. I also have a parkzone stryker which i have also had radio glitch issuses with. just wondering if anyone else has had trouble with parkzone radio gear, I have been flying Futaba gear at this field for 15 years with no problems. I have no experience with electric power aircraft. Any suggestions?

Thanks Eddie A
Old 08-20-2008, 02:33 PM
TedMo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: PZ radio Glitch

I really don't know anything about Park Zone equipment. However just by it's name I assume it's very short range radio. Which they now seem to market for those that fly indoors.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:24 PM
eddieA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PZ radio Glitch

Thanks TedMo

I think even though this is an inexpensive radio system, it should have a range of about 2000 ft. I went to the shop where i bought it, and swapped the crystals out with another radio, but I am still having the same trouble, it just seems to stop responding to control input for about 2 seconds,and I get a big up elevator jolt, and this happens every couple of minutes. I'm not at all experienced with electric power, so I'm not sure if maybe it would be anything to do with the ESC.