Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

FLYING VIDEO CAM?

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

FLYING VIDEO CAM?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 05:15 PM
WingmanEPTX
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FLYING VIDEO CAM?

hello all,
my p-51 failed on me and kept flyin...and flyin....away into the desert. i saw the general area where it went down but the brush is way to high and thick for me to see it at ground level. i'm looking for a micro cam similar to the fly cam one but i'm looking for something locally like at a radio shack or best buy or somethin. i need somethin fast so i can fly over the area to pin point where to start hackin into the brush, before it rains and ruins the electronics and engine. does anyone have any suggestions for a small cam i can mount onto my other plane or a small cam i can build my own mount for? something i can find at a local electronics store? any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
thanks in advance!
-kevin