Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

eagle/cobra epp aileron Q's

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

eagle/cobra epp aileron Q's

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2003, 02:21 PM
ziomatrixacs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eagle/cobra epp aileron Q's

hello all im planing to get an eagle or the cobra from [url]www.hobbylobby.com when it comes out but my radio does not have any mixes so id like to know if i could still fly it i ask this because the wings got their own aileron servo i never flown or built a plane b 4 and i tryd a trainer on real flight g2 and i did not like the idea of no ailerons and useing a rudder to fly it :stupid: so im going for a cheap foam plane that has ailerons if you need to know what radio im planing on useing it is a jr quattro 4ch with a jr 610 6ch RX also on the ailerons do i need a Y harness it is not a problem if i do need mixes ,i got a jr 662 and a 387
Old 05-25-2003, 08:33 PM
DBCherry
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you saying that there are servos for each aileron? If not, then you plug the aileron servo into the channel for ailerons.

If there are seperate servos you can simply buy a "Y" harness to connect the two servos.

(By the way, your link doesn't work.)
Dennis-
Old 05-25-2003, 09:22 PM
ziomatrixacs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes it has 2 servos thanks alot cuz i thought id have to buy a new 610 receiver on ch 49 so i can use it with my 387 radio

p.s. thanks 4 letting me know about the like its supposed to lead to www.hobbylobby.com i put a space in the middle so it didnt work