Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Zanoah g45

Old 11-17-2008, 10:02 PM
jbock24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zanoah g45

I'd like to get some feedback about the zanoah G 45. I plan on putting it in my new P51D Top Flite Giant Mustang.
Doe's anyone have one and are there any problems I need to be aware of?
Thanks Newbee here
Old 11-17-2008, 10:29 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Zanoah g45

Like all the Zenoha engines it's very user friendly. I like the mag engines but you have to learn to start them by hand or use an electric starter. If you have an electronic ignition engine it's just easier to start. If you go over to the gas engine forum you can learn A lot more about them there. I still run into the old G-23s alive and going strong and I have A G-62 going into one of my planes right now. For the price they are trouble free and last forever, parts are easy to come by too.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:47 PM
jbock24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Zanoah g45

Thanks I will check out the other forum, I crave information. I've had several mustangs of various sizes I just love them.
Can't wait for spring already.