Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Plans anyone? Electric

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Plans anyone? Electric

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 09:51 AM
mackey1
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Plans anyone? Electric

Winter is coming and I'm looking to build from plans a 2-3 lb. electric sport plane. Perhaps something similar to an Ultrastick. Anybody have any plans they would care to share with me? I have a motor, servos, esc, etc. just no plane.

Bill
Old 12-02-2008, 04:45 PM
qinamil

Default RE: Plans anyone? Electric

Hi Bill,

What size motor is it that you have. I am currently working on an ugly stick type plane that the big version is called "Perfection". I have uploaded the plans to a thread over in the Scratch Build forum. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_8074816/tm.htm

Give it the once over and if you need any help with constructing it, let me know.

Rich
Old 12-02-2008, 08:09 PM
mackey1
My Feedback: (24)

Hey, Thanks. I think I'll build one! Couple of questions, What is the angle of incidence for the wing?, Is the horizontal tail flat or level with the fuselage bottom? Basically, are the angles of incidence for the tail and wing the same ? I will guess the weight ready to fly at 2.5 lbs.

Bill
Old 12-03-2008, 08:43 AM
qinamil

The wing incidence is 0 and the horizontal stabilizer is also zero. The stab is built as part of the fuselage bottom.

Rich